Wow! I can't believe how old we're all getting. I grew up with Matt and his family since we were pretty much neighbors and Mary we meet in 5th grade at shadow mountain. Remember that...good times! I'm glad you two started a blog. It is a fun way to see how everyone is doing.
Hey Mary, I love to join one of your parties. Just give me some information about it or what I need to do. I'm just trying to get my product out there but I don't know too many people who own stores, salons or boutiques. Let me know if you hear of anyone looking for some product. Anyways you can email me the info at kez518@gmail.com or give me a call at 8013191886. thanks
Matt and I met in high school and were great friends. We dated after his mission and got married October 15th, 2004. We now have the sweetest little girl Allie. We love her so much.
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how old we're all getting. I grew up with Matt and his family since we were pretty much neighbors and Mary we meet in 5th grade at shadow mountain. Remember that...good times! I'm glad you two started a blog. It is a fun way to see how everyone is doing.
Hey Mary,
I love to join one of your parties. Just give me some information about it or what I need to do. I'm just trying to get my product out there but I don't know too many people who own stores, salons or boutiques. Let me know if you hear of anyone looking for some product. Anyways you can email me the info at kez518@gmail.com or give me a call at 8013191886. thanks
Post a Comment