Wednesday, May 13, 2009

UPDATE ON LIFE

I have finally hit 12 weeks. It's been an adventure the past few months. I have been really sick with the pregnancy. I have had a couple trips to the ER to get IV's for not keeping anything down. I would not wish that on anyone. Word of advice to everyone. DO NOT let an intern put a needle in you. My arms hurt so bad after he kept missing. A nurse had to finally come in to do it. I am feeling a little better now. I'm hoping that it will last......knock on wood.

Matt took my brother Chad down to St. George last weekend to see Brian Regan. I was too sick to go and decided it wouldn't have been good for me to travel down there. They had a lot of fun and laughed for days.

We are looking forward to a lot of fun things this summer. The Sumsion Reunion, Mike's Wedding, The Hawkes Reunion, Anna's Twins, Steph's Baby, Etc........I'll keep up my blogging for sure this summer.

1 comment:

Matt and Ashley said...

Ohh I hated the first few months... I am glad its only morning sickness though. It does fade for the most part, though mine never went away completely. I am so excited for you! Hope everything is going well!