Here are a few pictures of me hooked to the IV. My mom thinks she is funny and takes pictures of me all the time like this. I really hate the pictures, but I figured I would post them.
I didn't know you had a blog. I was checking out my sister-in-law, Denise's, blog and saw your's. It was good to see how you're doing. I'm sorry you're still feeling really sick. I hope things get better for you REAL soon! Ü
Matt and I met in high school and were great friends. We dated after his mission and got married October 15th, 2004. We now have the sweetest little girl Allie. We love her so much.
2 comments:
You will be happy to have them when your putting together her baby book. Just so she can see what you went through to get her here!
I didn't know you had a blog. I was checking out my sister-in-law, Denise's, blog and saw your's. It was good to see how you're doing. I'm sorry you're still feeling really sick. I hope things get better for you REAL soon! Ü
Post a Comment