Tuesday, September 22, 2009

30 WEEKS PREGNANT


Here I am at 30 weeks. I don't have any pictures of me before this because I just started really showing now. I should be bigger but I haven't gained any weight.

We finally decided to switch doctors because we felt like the doctor wasn't helping me get better. He just kept telling me that I SHOULD be better. After seeing a new doctor, within 2 days we found out that I have gallstones and and bad gallbladder. They told me that if you have a bad gallbladder it makes any problem you have worse. The sad news is, I can't get it out now. I am too far along. If I was in my 2nd trimester then they would take it out. We also had another ultrasound and found out the baby is still 2 weeks behind in growth over all. The doctors admitted me to the hospital last week so they could monitor my calories and the baby. As long as I get enough calories I won't have to go back on the feeding tube. It has been so hard for me to eat that much. I am not the normal pregnant person. I just have no appetite and it really hurts to eat. They gave me more medicine to help control my stomach and the nausea. So far it is helping. I have 2 more months left. We are really hoping that she will come early.

3 comments:

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ooh my word Mary you are so thin still! Wow you look great for being 30 wks! I am so glad you switched Dr's and they have figured things out lets just hope it helps and all is well with you and the baby! I cant wait to see you!

JeffDebraFamily said...

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you and I was so glad to be able to come visit you while I was in Utah. I am glad that you switched doctors to. Hang in there! :)

Megs said...

Mary! Hey! I haven't checked my friends blogs in forever :( I am the worst blogger on the planet. I can't believe you are prego! That's wonderful!! Things will work out :) I can feel it! That first doctor sounds like a real piece of work. Gr. :((( But now that you have someone who seems to know what they're doing that's great!! Good luck! ;)))