
Time really flies. I can't believe that Allie is 5 months old today. She is such a great baby. She greets me every morning with a big smile and is all laughs all day until she goes to bed, still smiling. We just love her so much. I can't wait until the weather gets better so we can start doing fun stuff outside. This will be a great year. We already have lots planned since I wasn't able to do anything last year. But it was all worth it. As I was taking an Easter picture of Allie, I had put '09 instead of 2010. Ha, last year was seriously a blur to me that I forget that we are in 2010.
Well, I guess I'll update everyone on my health problems. I found out that I have Thyroid problems. They are thinking that the thyroid is why I was so sick while pregnant and the gallbladder just made it worse. Well so far I have been diagnosed with Hyperthyroid and Hashimoto's Disease. Hashimoto's will continue to attack my Thyroid until it eventually kills it off. They have ran several tests and found 2 nodules on my Thyroid. The left one is 1.3 cm and the right is 5 mm. Anything over 1 cm they biopsy. I had my biopsy scheduled for the end of April but have had a few problems since so we got them to move the date up.
I went into the ER last Wednesday because I was having chest pain and it hurt to breathe. They told me I had Chest Wall Pain and an Ulcer. The ulcer doesn't make sense because they didn't do any tests to see if there was one. They just told me I had one. We called my doctor the next day and she scheduled a CT and the Biopsy for this Tuesday. Hopefully we can get some answers. The doctor also started me on some Thyroid medicine and that seems to be helping a little. I woke up again with chest pain today and was able to stop it with some pain medicine they gave me in the ER. It never ends, but we are getting closer to getting things figured out. I have had stomach pains for most of my life and no one can figure them out. Our family friend who is my mom's doctor and works with my Thyroid doctor said he will help me figure out the stomach problems. I'm so happy about that. I'm doing ok, I just want to start feeling better and figure everything out.
Last weekend we had some family pictures taken with the Sumsion family. Our nephew Lance is leaving on his mission on Wednesday and we have added 2 new grandkids to the family so Matt's parents wanted another picture.


2 comments:
Mary she is getting so big and so cute. I am sorry to hear about your problems and hope they can figure it out soon for you.
Mary,
It looks like the family pictures worked out- sorry I couldn't help you! I hope you start feeling better soon- you've gone through a lot already. Take care!
Leslie
Post a Comment