



My new scar
It's been a while since I have gotten on here. I had surgery May 11th. I got my thyroid taken out. The surgery went well. I was in the hospital overnight. My mom stayed with me because I couldn't talk and kept throwing up, so she was there to help me and to talk to the nurses. I haven't been able to take care of Allie for the past two weeks. Matt, my mom, Matt's parents and sibling have been helping out so much. They are all the best and have taken great care of Allie while I've been recovering. I'm going to start taking care of Allie on my own this week. I've missed her here during the day.
Allie is growing so much. She turned 6 months old at the beginning of the month and is getting close to 7 months. She has such a personality now. We are so excited to play with her this summer, she will be so fun.
My brother Chad got engaged a week ago to Jackie. We are so excited! They will get married August 7th and Brian gets home from his mission August 6th. It will be so awesome to have the whole family here for the wedding.
Thanks to everyone for their prayers and help with my surgery. I have the best friends and family!
Allie is growing so much. She turned 6 months old at the beginning of the month and is getting close to 7 months. She has such a personality now. We are so excited to play with her this summer, she will be so fun.
My brother Chad got engaged a week ago to Jackie. We are so excited! They will get married August 7th and Brian gets home from his mission August 6th. It will be so awesome to have the whole family here for the wedding.
Thanks to everyone for their prayers and help with my surgery. I have the best friends and family!






3 comments:
What cute pictures of your little girl! She's darling! I'm glad you're recovering well from surgery.
I am glad you are doing well after surgery I know how hard it is to depend on others for child care. She is getting so big and cuter everyday.
Mary! These pictures of Allie are so cute...I saw that you had them taken by Rosalyn who is actually one of my good friends from BYU-I. She lived in the same apartment complex as I did when I was single and dating Cody. It is such a small world, but she is a great photographer. Hope life is treating you better now that your recovered from your surgery...take care! see you guys at the reunion :)
Britt
Post a Comment