Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!

Halloween Family Photo

Cristina and I and our babies

Allie and Max

These are the eyeballs that Matt and I made together. Yes, that's right, Matt actually helped me in the kitchen. I'm trying to get him to learn how to cook!

We had a fun Halloween this year. We went to my cousin Cristina's house for a Party. She threw a Birthday Party for her husband Stanton and his twin Sterling. It was fun to see all my cousins and their cute kids all dressed up. After the party there, we went to Matt's parents house to hang out. We didn't take Allie Trick or Treating this year, but next year I'm sure she will love it. We have had such a fun month. We have been able to do a lot of activities. We are really excited for the rest of the upcoming holidays.

No comments: