My brother Michael turned 24 yesterday. We all went out to Pizza Pie Cafe for dinner. It was really yummy. The best pizza at that place is the dessert pizzas. If you haven't been there yet, you need to go and get the dessert pizzas! After dinner we had cake at Mike's apartment, then all of his friends surprised him and all went lazer tagging at Nickel City. Jackie, Chad and I just played all the games at Nickel City while everyone went lazer tagging. Matt is the best husband and took Allie home and put her to bed but told me I could stay and play. We had a blast last night! I told Matt he needs a really fun guys night out, so if there is anyone out there who wants a guys night out give Matt a call. He always lets me out of the house and waches Allie. Best husband ever!
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment