Monday, March 21, 2011

Idaho!

This past weekend I went to Idaho with my mom, Brian, Chad and Jackie. We went to my cousin James' Homecoming. He served a mission in Japan and got home a few weeks ago. It was a short trip, just one night, so Matt didn't want to go. He stayed home with Allie. It was nice to get away for a night even though it was way to short of a visit. I just love getting together with my relatives. I truly have the best cousins, aunts and uncles in the world. I love every minute that I can spend with them. The best part is that Matt loves all of them too! We had a great weekend and I can't wait until our family reunion this summer!


Cousins!!


Cute Girls!


Felicia and I with our matching shirts! This was not planned. Neither one of us knew that we had matching shirts.

No comments: