Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hawkes Family Reunion

This past weekend we went to Idaho for our Hawkes family reunion. It's my mom's side of the family. We had a blast! We look forward to the reunions every year. We drove up to Idaho on Thursday and played around for a few days. Matt went to a cave with my brother and cousin. We also took Allie to the park to play on the carousal and also to the farmers market. The reunion was on Saturday up at our family property. My grandpa named it The Place. We have a lodge up there that we hang out in and lots and lots of room to run around. Allie loved being outside. She couldn't get enough of it. We really enjoyed getting to see everyone and relaxing all day. We ate the best food, played games, had a variety show and hung out all day long. I hate when we have to leave the reunions. The Place is one of my favorite places to be. With all the relatives there of course! My grandparents left such a great legacy behind. We truly have the best extended family on earth. I didn't take a lot of pictures this time. I wanted to hang out instead of taking a million pics. Here's a few from the weekend.



Allie's first time on a carousal. She loved it!


Felicia and I on the carousal.


First time eating cotton candy.


Allie and her new sunglasses.


The boys relaxing.

No comments: