Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend in Boise

Last Saturday I went with my mom and my aunt Cindy to Boise for my cousins wedding. She got married in Twin Falls Idaho, then had a reception at their house in Boise. We had a lot of fun together. It was really good to see some cousins that I don't get to see very often. Out of my mom's 10 siblings, there were 8 of them there. It was really nice for my mom to spend a little time with them. After the Temple, we went out to lunch then went to Shoshone Falls in Twin Falls. The Falls were really pretty. It was really nice to spend some time with my mom. We don't get to do that very often.


My mom and I at the Twin Fall Temple.


Aunts and Uncles.


My mom and aunts.


On the Twin Falls Temple grounds.


Shoshone Falls in Twin Falls Idaho.

No comments: