It's a new year, and that means it's time for some changes. Maybe if I publicly write down my New Years Resolutions, then they will get done!
* Get healthy.....take care of myself better, eat better, exercise. It's hard for me to lose weight because of my thyroid, but I want to work hard and over come that challenge.
* NO MTN DEW! This is hard for me because of my migraines, but I feel so much better when I don't drink it.
* RUN a 5k. I have never done a 5k and have always wanted to.
* Be nicer to/about people that frustrate me. Sometimes I can say some pretty mean things about people and I need to stop.
* Be more spiritual. I am terrible about reading the scriptures, I want to be better at this. I also need to go to the temple more and do more service.
I know these may not seem too hard for some people but most of them are a challenge for me. I plan on writing these down on the front of my phone so that I can see them everyday. Hope you all have a wonderful 2012!!
5 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment