5 years ago
Monday, November 5, 2012
Take Shape For Life
I have been on this new health program for 3 weeks now, and it has been great! Honestly! I have felt great. No migraines or headaches, lots of energy and I've lost about 10 pounds now. I can tell a huge difference in myself, both mentally and physically. I have tried so many things to try and lose weight, and this is the first thing that has finally worked for me. I have decided to sign up to be a health coach so that I can help teach others how to be healthy. Jackie and I are hosting a Ladies Health Night this Thursday, November 8th, for anyone that is interested in learning more about this. We will have a taste testing of some of the food and also yummy healthy recipes. There will also be a raffle drawing. Please come even if you aren't interested! It will be a fun night.
http://gethealthywithjackie.tsfl.com/ Check out the website if you have any questions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Dang! If I was there I would totally come!!! Im bummbed.
Post a Comment