Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lately

Now that summer is ending, life is slowing down a little. We have still been pretty busy on the weekends, but life is more relaxing now. A few weeks ago Allie and I went to Park City with Lisa and Renee and the kiddos to shop while the weather was still good. I started babysitting a little guy everyday so it was the last time for me to get away with just Allie for the day. I am babysitting for a family friends sister. She has 4 boys, and they are angels! They live in Springville and I go to their house in the morning to get the 3 older boys off to school, then I bring the little one home with me for the day. His name is Gage and he is such a good kid. I also babysit our friends Jeremy and Jackie's little guy Gavin a few days a week. It's been really nice for Allie to have some kids to play with, and I actually get a lot of stuff done around the house.

Now that Fall is here, college football has started. Now, for those of you who know me, know that I HATE this time of year. I hate that Matt is gone every weekend watching the games. I like to spend time with him and football gets in the way! I really do love playing football and going to the games, but I hate watching it on TV. Well, last weekend Matt's parents had an extra ticket to the game so I got to go with Matt. It was a lot of fun. BYU played horrible and they didn't deserve to win, but some how they pulled it off. It was just fun to be there and to visit with my nieces. Amanda was in town from California and Ciara was also there. So it was fun to catch up.

We've got a few fun things coming up. Next week is our Anniversary and we are going to go to Thriller with my cousins. Allie's birthday is in a month also, so we have a few fun things to look forward to including the holidays!


At the outlets in Park City


BYU Game


Babysitting. Gage, Allie and Gavin

No comments: