5 years ago
Thursday, October 20, 2011
My Broken Heart
This past week has been a very sad one for us. We were planning on surprising our families on Allie's Birthday in a few weeks that we were expecting. A few days ago I started spotting and to my greatest fear I found out I was miscarrying. I had been to the doctor twice before for ultrasounds and had seen the heartbeat both times. This last time was different. No heartbeat. I was completly heartbroken. We were so excited for our growing family, but its not going to happen right now. I am going in this morning for a D&C. This will be my 2nd time getting one. I had one other miscarriage before Allie. I have had so much support from my family and my friends. They have made it all better. I just want to thank those who have helped me and prayed for us at this time. When I am feeling better, I will post pictures from our Anniversary and the pumpkin patch from last weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Mare,
My heart is breaking for you too. You have been through the ringer to grow your family. I love you and am here if you want to talk. Praying for your peace and comfort today and in the coming weeks. I hope Allie's snuggles are especially sweet and healing just when you need them. You are loved more than you know.
Rachel
Mary,
Our heart goes out to you. We are here for you if you need anything. You, Matt and Allie are in our prayers. We love you guys.
Derek and Rose
Oh Mary, sorry! I had no idea, I hope that you are doing alright. We should get together.
I'm so sorry, Mary.
I'm so sorry Mary!
Unfortunately I have been through the same thing myself. I'll pray for you that everything goes well with the surgery. You can and will get through this. You are so strong and I have no doubt that there are so many people praying for you at this time. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you. Love you guys!
Hey Mary I am so sorry to hear this terrible news I had no idea you guys were trying. I am sorry you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope all goes well with the D&C.
Mary, I am so sorry to hear your news. My prayers and thoughts are with you.
Sorry to hear about your sad news. This has happened to us twice as well and I know that it just stinks! Mine were my first and third pregnancies too. I hope you will be feeling better soon. Allie will keep you busy and laughing which always helps heal the heart :).
Post a Comment