Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Biggest Loser

I have been feeling really crappy about myself for a long time now. I have not felt good for several years and have slowly gained weight. When I was pregnant I wasn't allowed to exercise and since having Allie my body is still trying to recover from giving birth and having 2 surgeries in 6 months. I have not exercised for over 2 years. It is so hard to get back into it. I've been asking people to help me get back into shape and my new awesome sister-in-law Jackie stepped up. She put together a Biggest Loser competition. We started doing this last week. I have been eating better and smaller portions. It makes a huge difference. I went off of soda a month ago and that has helped a ton too. I don't feel so sick and blooded at night after drinking a Mtn Dew, and my headaches are getting better. I just hope that I can get back into shape and get down to a weight that I am happy with. My goal overall it to lose 30 pounds. I will keep updating how things go during the competition. I'm super excited to be doing this!