Monday, October 4, 2010

Fun weekend with lots of friends and family

Chad's birthday party at Brick Oven

Allie loves food!

We went out to eat at Brick Oven on Friday night for Chad's Birthday. It was a lot of fun. Jackie tried to surprise him but he said he figured it out.

Alissa and the Pumpkin Princess



Alissa and her bat earrings

I took my cute niece Alissa to Cornbelly's Saturday afternoon. We had a ton of fun. We did all the activities except the corn maze because I had to go to Salt Lake so we didn't have time.

Girls night out

My mom, Allie and I went to Bountiful for dinner with the girls on Saturday during Priesthood Session. A couple of my aunts were down from Idaho and a few of my cousin came. We always have fun going out with the girls.

Hanging out at the cabin

Family picture at the cabin

Allie loves Matt so much

We went up to our friends cabin on Sunday night for dinner. The Boshard's have been friends with my family our whole lives. We love to get together with them whenever we can.

Allie is now 11 months old! I can't believe she will be 1 in a month. She is growing up way too fast.

No comments: