Last weekend my sister-in-law Jackie invited me to a girls weekend with her family. Unfortunately, Jackie ended up getting her appendix out the day before we left so she couldn't go. We still all went even though we were all so sad that she didn't make it. We went up to Midway on Friday night and stayed in some condos there. We did SWAG bags that night. We all brought an item to put in everyone's bags. It was so much fun and we got some fun stuff. We went hot tubing that night and just hung out and talked. The next morning we went to the outlets in Park City. We shopped all afternoon and got some great deals. After a long day of shopping we were all hungry so we ate at the Bear Dance Cafe in Midway. It was soooo good! That night we just stayed in the condo and everyone got glitter toes done while we watched a movie. I had such a blast. I just love the Niu family so much. I'm so glad my brother married into the family. We have known them forever and have always loved them.

Dinner at Bear Dance Cafe

Hot tub!

The socks that we got in our SWAG bags from Lisa
1 comment:
WOW! so fun....looks like you had a great time :) I love park city. Hope you are having a great week, I love your easter pic with the fam so cute!! :)
Post a Comment