Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I had such a great weekend. On Saturday Matt and I and my siblings went to my mom's and did yard work for her for Mother's Day. She has been wanting to get rid of her shed for a long time now and she finally found a guy who wants it. We cleaned it all out so the guy can pick it up this week. I think my mom is happy to finally get rid of it. She has never liked it since my dad built it! On Sunday we went to church and it was Allie's first day in nursery. She did perfect! Matt and I were both getting sick of people telling us that when Allie gets to nursery she wont like it and she'll cry and not want to be there. We know our little girl better then anyone else and both knew that she would love it because she loves other kids and toys. When we dropped her off she went straight to a ball and started playing. We stood around trying to find the nursery leaders and all these mom's were literally dropping off their kids and running out the door while the kids stood there crying. When we left, Allie didn't even know we were gone. After Sunday School I went and looked through the peephole and Allie was just playing. After church when I went to pick her up, all of the kids were standing at the door crying and Allie was no where to be found. Turns out she was in the corner still playing. She loved nursery. Matt said after church that he knew she would be good and he gets bugged when people try to tell us how our daughter is going to act in certain situations. I was just so happy that she was a little sweetheart and I was able to enjoy a full day of church. That night we went to my mom's for dinner. It was great to spend the day with my mom. My mom is too nice on holiday's and always insists that we go to the in-laws, but this year I really wanted to spend it with her. She was really happy that we were there. After that we went to Matt's parents to visit his mom. It was such a great Mother's Day all around. Matt and Allie gave me a Willow Tree Figurine. It is a mother holding a toddler, and Allie actually picked it out. I have the best husband and daughter. Life couldn't be better!!

Matt is such a hard worker. He is a great guy.

Allie coloring me a picture!

Allie helping grandma sweep the garage. She's a big helper.
No comments:
Post a Comment