Friday, May 27, 2011

Mike and Rachel are Married!

Last weekend my brother Mike married the girl of his dreams, Rachel. It was the most wonderful day. The weather was perfect and they were so happy. They got married in the Salt Lake Temple. We had the luncheon at Christopher's Restaurant in Salt Lake. The food was to die for. The reception was in Provo and was a lot of fun. It was so great to see everyone that I haven't seen in a long time. We are so happy that Mike found Rachel. She is just perfect for him. We love her a lot. My sister and her family came down from Oregon for the weekend. Allie had so much fun playing her her cousins. She is the only one on my side of the family that lives here. It's fun when my sister comes because Allie has cousins to play with her age. The best part about the weekend was that my whole family was in the temple together. It was only the second time this has happened. The other time was when Chad and Jackie got married in August. I just love my family so much and love spending time with them. Here are a few pictures of that day. I didn't take any at the reception so I'll have to post some more when we get them from the photographer.


The only picture of Allie that I got on my camera. The photographer took a lot of her, so when we get those pictures I'll post more.


My mom and I.


At the wedding luncheon. Such good food.


My 2 favorite girls! Monica and Felicia. My cousins.


The Bridesmaids.


We love each other!


My awesome family!


The Groomsman.


The Bride and Groom!


The girls. Jackie, Amber, Mary, Monica, Felicia and Anna


The boys. Matt, Brian, Chad, Kasey and Daniel


My siblings and cousins. I love these people!


Matt and I


Me, Monica and Felicia on the Temple grounds.

No comments: